The successful candidate will have a good aptitude for learning. In addition, you will need to display a ‘can do’ attitude and demonstrate plenty of initiative and adaptability to changing needs. You must be 18+ and willing to work nationwide, therefore you must be prepared to travel / stay away as required.
In order to fulfil the role successfully the following are some of the key skills and experience required:
- GCSE in English & Maths
- Good mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work on own and as well as part of a team
- An organised and enthusiastic work ethic
- Hold a current CSCS Health and Safety Card
A comprehensive training programme will be given for the right candidate including:
- Installing, testing and repairing Electric and Wet Underfloor Heating Systems
- Understanding and working to each individual method statements to ensure works are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Commissioning systems and Fault Finding.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with Contractors, delivery drivers and site managers using principles of good customer service
- Installing and/or replacing thermostats as required
- Gaia’s Health & Safety policy and procedures
A full clean driving licence
With over 30 years’ experience across the UK and Ireland; Gaia Underfloor Heating specialise in the design, supply and installation of underfloor heating systems. Our philosophy revolves around providing a professional service, using the highest quality products and tailoring each design to each individual project.
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as providing a competitive salary we offer a supportive working environment. We will support your training and development and you will also receive:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you are a hardworking and enthusiastic individual, believing you have the necessary skills to join Gaia for this vacancy, please apply today.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Apply today, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference INSTALLENGINEER