Responsible for generating new business, managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them across the UK in accordance with the agreed business plan.
Duties (include but not limited to):
· Liaise with work colleagues as required.
· Participate in internal / external meetings as required to achieve the business objectives.
· Identify and meet personal job-related training and development as required.
· Undertake telephone liaison with relevant contacts.
· Provide assistance in terms of general and specific business support as required.
· Assist their manager whilst they are away from the office with emails, telephone calls and general support.
· Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective security of new business.
· Negotiate specific contractual terms, warranties and payment terms.
· Prepare and deliver sales and company presentations.
· Chase outstanding quotes and close the sale.
· Handle technical queries as required.
· Hand relevant information to the installation and logistics departments for each project.
· Manage existing projects; pass plans to the sales administrator to load onto the system.
· Regularly review targets / forecasts.
· Ensure targets set are achieved.
· Attend exhibitions to keep abreast of developments within the industry.
· Man exhibitions stands as required.
· Regularly review competitor activity and feedback to management.
· Desire, passion and drive to be successful
· To effectively communicate in oral and written communications
· Confident telephone manner
· Confident use of a PC to communicate internally and externally
· Self-managed team player
What you’ll get:
We value, support and champion those we work with – promoting personal growth and happiness. We get that our success is dependent on the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members and we are committed to ensure our work environment is the best it can be.
We value your commitment and offer competitive salaries to reflect this – although there are other great benefits too;
- Casual dress
- Hybrid working after probation
- Company pension
- Company events
- Sick pay
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 21 days after three years’ service / 23 days after 5 years’ service) + Bank Holidays
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- On-site parking
- Collaborative atmosphere where everyone’s opinion is taken seriously
- A rapidly growing business with big plans
Salary dependant on experience | Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm | Location: Woolpit, Suffolk
Apply today, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference PROJECTACCOUNTMANAGER